November Tech Talk: Provenance
Monthly Tech Talks are a series of Australia-wide virtual and face-to-face meetings with inspiring talks and a panel discussion on the monthly topic.
Events are held at various city locations (currently Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth) and followed by informal networking for attendees.
The purpose is to:
- provide a forum for developers to discuss topics of interest to them
- enable a dialogue between developers and NCRIS facilities.
Monthly Tech Talks are an initiative of ANDS, Nectar, QCIF, Intersect, VicNode, eRSA and Pawsey. All events are free of charge.
The speakers for the November Tech Talk include:
- Laura Stanford (Geoscience Australia): Implementation of an Enterprise Provenance System at Geoscience Australia
- Hamish Holewa (QCIF): Provenance and Biodiversity Climate Change Virtual Laboratory
- Third speaker to be confirmed.
Event starts 2pm AEST (3pm AEDT).