Monthly Tech Talk: Minting DOIs for Data
ANDS, NeCTAR, QCIF, Intersect, VICNode, eRSA and Pawsey have joined forces to organise a monthly Tech Talk meeting. The general purpose for this meeting is two-fold:
- Provide a national forum for developers working with research data and/or research data management to discuss topics of interest
- Enable a dialogue between developers and NCRIS facilities (e.g. ANDS, NeCTAR and RDS).
We will have a couple of inspiring online talks and a panel discussion on “Digital Object Identifiers”, followed by informal networking and refreshments at the hub location. Speakers for this Monthly Tech Talk:
- Gerry Ryder (ANDS)
- Anitha Kannan (Monash eResearch Centre)
- Nuwan Goonasekera (VLSCI)
- Adam Brown (CSIRO)
Who should come along?
This event is for anyone who wants to know more about tech aspects of data and NCRIS facilities:
- data scientists
- researchers who are building data tools
- data technologists
- librarians with an interest in the data tech aspects of librarianship.
Free but please register.