Altair HyperWorks training
The high performance computing cluster Tinaroo is replacing the Barrine HPC this month at UQ.
As part of Tinaroo’s purchase, UQ RCC has acquired a licence for the Altair HyperWorks suite of computer-aided engineering software.
HyperWorks training is 4–6 May 2016 at the St Lucia Campus for UQ staff and students. Altair will be providing its training specialists for the course.
If you cannot attend this session, RCC will be actively supporting HyperWorks with our own follow-up training and awareness sessions during 2016.
RCC's HyperWorks purchase is for non-commercial research use only and involves an academic site licence which typically provides for about 40 concurrent users.
The following software capabilities are available:
- Altair RADIOSS – complete finite element solver for structural analysis
- FEKO – comprehensive suite for Electromagnetic Analysis (EM)
- AcuSolve – leading general purpose Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) solver
- OptiStruct – award-winning design synthesis and structural optimisation solver
- MotionSolve – comprehensive suite for analysis of Multibody System performance
- BatchMesher – high-fidelity FE-mesher for large assemblies in one click.
To register for HyperWorks training on 4–6 May, or future training sessions, or for further information, please phone (07 334 66635) or email RCC’s Dr David Green: email@example.com.