Monthly Tech Talk: Cloud Power Users
ANDS, NeCTAR, QCIF, Intersect, VICNode and eRSA have joined forces to organise a Monthly Tech Talk virtual + face-to-face (V+F2F) meeting. We will have a couple of inspiring online talks and a panel discussion on “Cloud Power Users”, followed by informal networking at the hub location.
So far, we have two speakers confirmed:
- Gerhard Weis (Griffith, BCCVL)
- Rowland Mosbergen (Stemformatics)
Who should come along?
The general purpose for this virtual + face-to-face meeting is two-fold:
- provide a national forum for developers working with research data and/or research data management to discuss topics of interest
- enable a dialogue between developers and NCRIS facilities (e.g. ANDS, NeCTAR and RDS)
This event is for anyone who wants to know more about tech aspects of data and NCRIS facilities:
- data scientists
- researchers who are building data tools
- data technologists
- data librarians